By Karting1 ~ October 25th, 2011. Filed under: Kart Racing News.
In what could be his last race as a full blooded karter, Nyck De Vries has been entered into the 2011 ERDF Masters Kart at Bercy. The 2010 World Karting Champion will also be joined by a host of of ‘Junior’ drivers who are also competing against some of the best French car racing talent. They include -
• Lance Stroll (Canada), KF3 driver and member of Ferrari Driver Academy
• George Russell (England), 2011 KF3 European Champion
• Alexander Albon (England), current KF1 World Championship runner-up, 2010 KF3 World Cup winner and backed by Red Bull
• Dennis Olsen (Norway), 2011 KF3 Winter Cup winner, 3rd of 2011 WSK Euro Series in KF3
• Callan O’Keeffe (England), 2nd of 2011 KF3 World Cup and 2011 KF3 Great Britain Champion
• Charles Leclerc (Monaco), Winner of 2011 KF3 World Cup, Winner of 2010 KF3 Monaco Kart Cup, 2009 Junior French Champion
• Dorian Boccolacci (France), 2010 Junior French Champion, 13th of the 2011 KF3 World Cup, member of FFSA 10-15 program (French young talents from 10 to 15 years-old)
• Esteban Ocon (France), 2011 WSK Euro Series Vice-Champion in KF3, 2011 KF3 French Championship leader, member of FFSA Karting French Team
• Anthoine Hubert (France), currently 3rd of 2011 U18
Previous winners include Lewis Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel, and using brand new electric technology Bercy promises to deliver a titanic battle between rival drivers.