By Karting1 ~ November 22nd, 2009. Filed under: Kart Racing News.
Bas Lammers has won the 2009 Supernats KZ1 final for the Intrepid team in a star studded karting spectacular in Las Vegas. Michael Schumacher came home in an impressive 7th place, with Nelson Piquet Jnr close behind in 8th.
Bas Lammers takes the winners prize of $10,000
1. Bas Lammers Intrepid/TM
2. Norman Nato Intrepid/TM
3. Jeremy Iglesias Intrepid/TM
4. Arnaud Kozlinski CRG/Maxter
5. Marco Ardigo Tony/Vortex
6. Tony Lavannant Energy/TM
7. Michael Schumacher Tony/Vortex
8. Nelson Piquet Jr Intrepid/TM
9. Ron White CRG/Maxter
10. Cyndie Alleman CRG Maxter
Schumacher was on form and finished 7th in the main event
- Bas Lammers takes 2009 KZ1 Championship on Tillett Seats
- Karting World Championship Day 2. Convers Dominates the Heats!
- Official Tonykart – Michael Schumacher to Compete in SKUSA Supernats!
- Marco Ardigo Is CIK KF1 2007 World Karting Champion!
- CIK European Kart Championship Round 1 – Catt Puts TonyKart/Vortex Back on Top!