Karting1 Interviews Gordon Finlayson from GFR Engines – A World Leader in Kart Engine Tuning & Development!
By Karting1 ~ March 24th, 2011. Filed under: Kart Racing News.
The achievements of GFR Engines are staggering. Multiple British and European Championship winning engine tuners, GFR have become a major player in the world karting scene as well as becoming an integral partner to kart engine manufacturer TM.
Headed by Gordon Finlayson, they continue to produce some of the best engines in the world for the KF classes. We caught up with Gordon at the latest round of the Super 1 championship to discuss his success and how he feels KF can be improved.
Listen to the interview here
- KF1 v6.0 – Lottery Engine Allocation for World Champs in 2012
- Karting1 Podcast #4 – Pre-Super 1 Talk With Ben Cooper, Richard Bradley, and Will Dendy
- Podcast: Jack Hawksworth On KZ1 World Cup
- Being a Karting Pro – Karting1 Chats to TonyKart Works Driver Gary Catt!
- Karting1 Podcast #1 – F1 Legend Alex Hawkridge on Iztech Race Seats and Ayrton Senna