By Karting1 ~ January 26th, 2012. Filed under: Kart Racing News.
In a poignant interview with Dutch karting website NAB TV, Angelo Parilla reveals he had a conversation with Senna on the Friday before his death where Senna described his plan to develop his own kart for South America. A kart which Senna hoped would allow access to the sport of karting across the continent. Angelo also talks about the development of the world-famous karting icon brand – DAP as well as his thoughts on KF and the future of karting where he suspects some big teams might be in some real trouble.
In 5 parts:
- Senna’s Greatest Rival – Terry Fullerton Stars at Senna Movie Screening
- Ayrton Senna Karting Gold on VIDEO from Back in the Day!!
- Young Kart Driver Killed in Tragic Accident in the USA
- Unique Opportunity to Buy Limited Edition Senna Kart
- Karting1 Podcast #1 – F1 Legend Alex Hawkridge on Iztech Race Seats and Ayrton Senna