By Karting1 ~ November 1st, 2009. Filed under: Kart Racing News.
According to Kartsportnews legendary kart engine manufacturer IAME will be making 2 versions of a shifter kart engine package. One for the KZ1 and KZ2 classes, and one based on the X-30 TaG engine. It marks an interesting shift for the manufacturer who in recent years has focussed on single gear packages like the Parilla Leopard, X-30, and KF Parilla Reedster.
This highlights the growing popularity of the KZ classes within the European and World karting scene.
- IAME Parilla Reedster KF3 Kart Engine Debuts in UK at PFi
- The Best Kart Engine You’ve Never Heard Of – Iame Parilla Sudam 125cc Tested!
- IAME X30 set to be introduced to UK market pending final MSA approval
- IAME Parilla Gazelle is new (un-sealed) British Cadet class engine!
- Parilla Reedster KF1 Revealed + Fore Test