By Karting1 ~ August 1st, 2011. Filed under: Announcements.
An impressive bespoke karting pavilion has been arranged by the BKIA for kart organisations at the Autosport International Racing Car Show from 12 – 15th January 2012 at a not to be missed all-inclusive price of £1500 plus vat per unit. This is your chance to meet up to 90,000 visitors, and sell karting as a sport and hobby. The pavilion will consist of an open plan area with 16 booths; will be a focal point for our sport, and at an affordable price.
This special ‘arrive and show’ price includes:
· Bespoke built pavilion stand set to impress
· Exhibit from Thursday to Sunday inclusive
· All set-up and break-down, turn-key operation
· A bespoke backdrop to your design with your logos and company information included
· Electrics so you can bring in a screen or lap top for DVD
· Counter and stool
· Individual entry in the show programme
· All karting in one area
· How to start promotions by ABkC and ARKS
· Adjacent to Super One and the Karting Stage
So you can arrive on the Thursday morning with any literature and straight away start meeting the public and promoting your company, thus saving on overnight costs. Perhaps different members of your organisation could come on different days and at the end of the Show, no time wasted in break-down or queues, just collect your material and leave.
John Hoyle says: “Let’s get karting back on the mainstream agenda at the Autosport Show, we know from previous years how many visitors are looking for the karting companies. We have already taken enough bookings for this pavilion to be confirmed with the show organisers.” With around 90.000 footfalls, can you afford not to be there? Bookings are being taken now by John Hoyle for the remaining places, deposit of £500 plus VAT required to JKH please with BKIA members taking precedence.
For further details contact John Hoyle on 07774 646784 or email@example.com
- Karting Pavilion at the Autosport International Racing Car Show
- Super One Series Prizegiving at the Autosport International Show
- British Kart Industry Association 2011 Annual General Meeting
- The Australians Are Brilliant! Check out their Top Gear Style Report on Karting from ‘The Car Show’!
- Terry Fullerton and Manesh Pandey talk about Ayrton Senna at AutoSport Show 2012