By Karting1 ~ July 2nd, 2009. Filed under: Karting Podcast.
In this podcast we speak to current British Championship Leader Ben Cooper, championship contender Richard Bradley, and new kid on the block Will Dendy about this weekends Super 1 Round 4 at Whilton Mill. Cooper explains the secrets to his current superb form, while Bradley explains why he has moved from the Maddox chassis to TonyKart. Will Dendy also reveals the changes and improvements he’s making going into Whilton.
- Karting1 Podcast #1 – F1 Legend Alex Hawkridge on Iztech Race Seats and Ayrton Senna
- Karting1 Podcast #2 – McLaren’s Young Driver Oliver Rowland Talks Karting!
- Strong Reaction to 2010 TKM regulations Changes – Jade, JKH, and Drivers Talk to Karting1!
- Ben Cooper: What The UK Karting Scene Could Learn From America
- Ben Cooper Thanks Team For Fantastic Weekend!